Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I Can't Make Tea

*Whiner alert* Can someone please tell me why is it that a twenty one year old (as if leaving you're teen years behind wasn't enough) HAS to know how to make good chai? Really? I can't make one. BIG DEAL. I am sure my future in laws will be grossed beyond belief and my future husband will definitely leave me.
I do not understand why it is so important especially since A) I don't like it B) the taste makes me want to throw up C) it really makes me want to throw up. Hence why should I be bothered about making chai. I'm sure anyone who drinks it knows how to make it to their standards! And that's another thing: Standards; Oh Lord. The tea bag should be put while the water's boiling! NO, wait! it should be put into the cup while pouring the boiled water. NO, wait! Don't use tea bags! Use tea leaves! and that's just the problem with the teabags. Just try and get the milk and sugar proportions right and if you don't? Go shoot yourself because "You cant even make tea."
-Disgruntled 21-Year-old calling out to all kitchen-dumps out there!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so making my future-husband sign a contract that he's responsible for making his own tea before we seal the deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA! right, why shouldn't he know how to cook and make stuff in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete